University of Venda Univen Online Application Form PDF Download 2022/2023
University of Venda Univen Application Form; Download the Application forms for University of Venda Univen . The academic body for University of Venda Univen has finally released the application forms for prospective students to apply into the university.
Ready to apply to the University of Venda, and join one of the best universities? Select the appropriate online application in this section and learn about the steps you’ll take to complete the application process. You’ll also find instructions about submitting academic records and any other required documents, as well as information about tracking the status of your application after you’ve applied.
University of Venda Univen Online Application Form Process
APPLICANTS ARE HEREBY ADVISED THAT THE 2022 APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE ONLINE
The following information is crucial for the successful completion of an online application process
- Only South African undergraduate applicants are to apply on online application wizard
- To apply online, you should be having a South African Identify number, Cell phone number, email address, and credit / debit card with cv number to pay R100 application fee online.
- During online application process, you may save and return at a later stage to resume the application process.
- Applicant will be required to create a pin consisting of 5 digits
- Scan and upload a copy of I.D. document or passport, Grade 11 report or statement of grade 12 results or copy of Matric Certificate
- Complete your application by pressing ‘submit ‘button
- You will then get a student number
NB: University of Venda no longer accepts hand delivered, posted/mailed applications for admissions. We shall only accept applications submitted electronically.
However, if you are unable to access the University of Venda Univen Application Forms or find what you needed Or you have any correction regarding this post, Please, kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible
ALL APPLICATION ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO STUDENT ADMINISTRATION:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +2715 962 8882 / +2715 962 8954
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +27 15 962 9347 / +27 15 962 9348
STEPS ON ONLINE PAYMENT PROCESS
Step 1: Amount to be paid: R100-00
Step 2: Click on the option which says “pay by credit card” for payment by credit or debit card.
Step 3: Enter the following credit/debit card details
- Card Number
- Card Holder Name
- Expiry date: Months and Year
- CVV Numbers: the last three digits at the back of the card
Step 4: Click on PAY NOW
Step 5: You will get a screen which says, “Authentication is required for the purchase”. From this screen there will be a message saying:
- To proceed with your purchase, please submit the One Time Password (OTP) that has been sent to your cellphone.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) on the space provided and click NEXT
Step 6: You will get a screen with the following message: Successful E Payment, press exit. You will immediately receive a payment receipt notification from the Univen support via email address you provided stated as follows “Thank you we have received your application fee″. You can return to the Online application web page and continue your application”.
Other important Notes:
Online payment will accept payment for prospective students who will pay using credit and or debit card with CVV number at the back of the card. Any card without CVV will not be accepted.
UNIVEN Online Application 2022 Form
Undergraduate Application Forms
Postgraduate Application Forms
- Email: [email protected]
How To Check Your UNIVEN Application Status 2022
- Go to the Univen Website
- Click on ‘Apply’ in the top left corner of the page
- Scroll down to ‘Step 3: Check Application Status’ and click on it
- Click on where it says ‘Click here to check your application status’
- You can then call or email using the supplied information:
2022 Prospective Student
For more information Visit official webage UNIVEN Online Application 2022 Form