UDSM Online Application 2021/2022, How to apply online UDSM, The UDSM Online Application 2021/2022, UDSM Online Admission system 2021/2022,
UDSM online application 2021/2022 : The eagerly awaited moment, the UDSM admission 2020/2021 season has come, this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM).
It is this time of the year that determines student’s future and hence students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU has prepared the 2021/2022 admission guidebook as a tool to guide students on admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU admission guidebook to familiarize yourself with the Undergraduate Admission Guidebook for 2021/2022 Academic Year.
The UDSM Online Application 2021/2022 – UDSM Online Admission system 2021/2022
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION TO VARIOUS UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES FOR 2021/2022 – ACADEMIC YEAR
MINI-APPLICATION WINDOW: ACADEMIC YEAR 2021/2022
As a renowned and highly ranked University in Africa, the University of Dar es Salaam stands out as the most prestigious University in Tanzania. It is a comprehensive University that caters for the entire Eastern and Southern African region, offering a wide range of academic disciplines at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The University of Dar es Salaam is home to most qualified and internationally distinguished scholars in Africa. With this announcement, APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN to qualified candidates from Tanzania, the Eastern and Southern African region and beyond, who wish to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programmes at the University of Dar es Salaam for the academic year 2021/2022.
As a result of an increased number of students applying to the University of Dar es Salaam, student’s admission process has become more complex with interested learners applying from different geographical locations, applying for a myriad combination of subjects. In this situation is fast becoming increasingly difficult to handle such a large volume of student’s admission in the traditional methods. This has resulted to an increasing need for using technology and adapting to an online admission management system.
Therefore, the University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) is the among of the educational institution in Tanzania that have been adapting the use of Online admission system to process students’ applications. The University of Dar es Salaam UDSM Online Admission System; a web-enabled software designed to manage UDSM admission related operations ( UDSM online applications). Using this system; Students can simply apply for the courses they are interested online.
In this post you will learn in details about : how to create an UDSM online admission account, how to login on to your UDSM admission login account and make online application at the University of Dar es Salaam, how to pay UDSM online application fees, you will also be able to understand all the important requirements for successful admission at UDSM.
The University of Dar es Salaam invites applications for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022
Academic year 2021/2022:
- July Intake for 2021/2022 is now open.
- October Intake for 2021/2022 is now open.
NOTE: Deadline for July Intake Application is 30th June 2021.
Deadline for October Intake Application is 30th September 2021.
Successful applicants will be notified within three weeks after closing dates of the Applications .
For more information on intakes and offered programmes please Click https://udsm.ac.tz/upload/20200623_094548_POSTGRADUATE%20ADMISSION%20BOOK%202019_FINAL.pdf!
Important things to consider before applying at University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) – UDSM online application 2021/2022
For a smooth and error-free UDSM online application process you should consider the following things.
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook 2021/2022 carefully: TCU Guidebooks 2021/2022 For Form Six And Diploma
- Familiarize yourself with the UDSM admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the UDSM admission requirements, follow this link to find out more details about UDSM admission requirements.
- Make a full list programs/courses you are going to apply for.
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later while registering your online application account through UDSM Online Application system.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notification in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your online application fee: Before starting the application, process make sure you have 10000 TZS Application fee on your mobile money.
Step by step guide How to apply for bachelor degree programs Via UDSM Online Application System 2021/2022
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for bachelor degree programs at the University of Dar es Salaam via the UDSM online application system.
Stage 1: Registration for An Admission Account:
Visit UDSM Online Application System via this link>> https://udsm.admission.ac.tz/index.php?r=site%2Flogin#w8-dd1-tab1
To register for an account in our system through the button (REGISTRATION) at the UNDERGRADUATE tab
Note: to register for an account in the admission system you will need to supply the following details:
- First name
- Email Address
- Mobile Telephone Number
- To finalize registration, you will need to put in a password of your choice that you will use whenever you wish to log into the admission system.
- And lastly fill in the characters captcha as will be shown in the page, i.e. Captcha then click register button at the bottom to register for an account.
If you are successfully registered, then the system will send an email to your email address, please log into your email account to activate your admission account.
- Use the link sent into your email to log into our Admission system.
Note: at this stage. Your username is: your email address
Your Password is: the password you supplied
Stage 2: Make Application:
- When you are successfully logged into your account you will find notification that your account is successfully activated (please open the notification)
- Click at My Application button to start application
- You will be presented with four  steps to finish the application
Step 1: MY PROFILE
- Chose application category:
- Write names as they appear in your secondary certificates
- sex, Country of Citizenship and Disability Type if any
Step 2: APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT
- Non-refundable Application Fees are:
- Local Students: TZS. 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand only) for bachelor degrees
- Local Students: TZS. 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand only) for Diploma and Certificate Programmes
- Foreign Students USD. 45.00 (forty-five US Dollar only)
- For Tanzanians: use the reference number shown in admission system to pay application fee by using mobile money services ie. Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money, etc.
- Foreign Applicants: application fee is payable using the SWIFT code: NLCBTZTX through A/C Number: 012105005554, University of Dar es Salaam, NBC Bank, Samora Branch.
- Payment procedures of application fee for local students using mobile money services are detailed below:
Use the reference number and the amount shown there after getting control number, to pay application fee by using mobile money services ie. Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel Money etc.
Application Fee Payment Details:
For those with Vodacom Number,
- Open your mpesa by dialling *150*00#
- Then chose 4 LIPA kwa M-Pesa
- Then chose 4 Weka namba ya kampuni
- Then Business number/Namba ya kampuni: 888999
- The Reference number/ number ya kumbukumbu ya malipo: take from your Admission system account at the make payment button,
- The reference number is shown in red color: eg. Reference no 99143XXXXXXX
For those with Tigo Number,
- Open your Tigo-Pesa Number dialling *150*01#
- Then chose 4 LIPA Bili, PAY bill
- Then chose 3 Weka namba ya kampuni
- Then Business number/Namba ya kampuni: 888999
- Then Reference number/ number ya kumbukumbu ya malipo: take from your Admission system account at the make payment button,the reference number is shown in red colour: eg.Reference no 99143XXXXXX
For those with Airtel Number,
- Airtel Money Number dialling *150*60#
- Then chose 5 Lipia bili
- Then chose 4 Weka namba ya kampuni
- Then Business number/Namba ya kampuni ni: 888999
- The Reference number/ number ya kumbukumbu ya malipo: take from your Admission system account at the make payment button, the reference number is shown in red colour: eg.Reference no: 99143XXXXXXX
Step 3: Academic Qualification
- For Direct Entry applicants with both form IV and VI results from NECTA Add index number and year and choose level
- Example: Index no: S0110/0092/2014 level O-LEVEL
- Then click add sitting
- Index no: S0110/0088/2017 level A-LEVEL
- Then click add sitting; if you have multiple sittings then you can add all sittings that you wish to be considered in the selection process.
- For Equivalent applicants with form IV results from NECTA
- Add index number and year and choose level
- Then upload your Diploma certificates in the system in PDF format
- For applicants with foreign certificates, you will need to put results in the system and upload certificates in PDF format
Step 4: PROGRAMME CHOICES
Choose from the List of available Programmes and the application choice number.
Note: choose the programmes in the selected List and if you put choice 1, means that is your first choice, the second is your second choice…etc. The selection process will also consider your choice priorities
NOTE: This application window is intended for candidates who completed form six or obtained equivalent qualifications before 2021. The major admission window will open on 15th July 2021 according to TCU Almanac.