Required Documents For The NASIMS NPower Portal Login. The N-Power (Nigeria) program provides young Nigerians with job training and education, as well as a monthly stipend of 30,000 Nigerian naira (USD $83.33). The Conditional cash transfer program directly supports the most vulnerable by providing no-strings-attached cash to those in the lowest income group, helping reduce poverty, improve nutrition and self-sustainability, and supporting development through increased consumption.
Required Documents NASIMS NPower Portal Login
To be able to access the National Social Investment Program of Nigeria (NASIMS) login portal, the following documents would be required:
- Academics credentials such as O level certificates and degree certificates
- All eligible n-power batch are expected to have obtained their NIN and linked such with their phone numbers
- Applicants are to have their NYSC certificates ready
- Print out of the data page during the course if registering for the program
- Other documents that might be required are Bank verification number and account number, birth certificates and local government of origin.