OUT Online application 2021/2022: The eagerly awaited moment, the OUT admission 2021/2022 season has come, this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the Open University of Tanzania (OUT).
OUT Online application 2021/2022, How to apply OUT
It is this time of the year that determines student’s future and hence students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU has prepared the 2021/2022 admission guidebook as a tool to guide students on admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU admission guidebook yet check this link here to familiarize yourself with the Undergraduate Admission Guidebook for 2021/2022 Academic Year.
The OUT Online Application System – OUT Online Admission system 2021/2022
As a result of an increased number of students applying to the Open University of Tanzania, student’s admission process has become more complex with interested learners applying from different geographical locations, applying for a myriad combination of subjects. In this situation is fast becoming increasingly difficult to handle such a large volume of student’s admission in the traditional methods. This has resulted to an increasing need for using technology and adapting to an online admission management system.
Therefore, the Open University of Tanzania (OUT) is the among of the educational institution in Tanzania that have been adapting the use of Online admission system to process students’ applications. The Open University of Tanzania OUT Online Admission System; a web-enabled software designed to manage OUT admission related operations (OUT Online applications). Using this system; Students can simply apply for the courses they are interested online.
In this post you will learn in details about : how to create an OUT online admission account, how to login on to your OUT admission login account and make online application at the Open University of Tanzania, how to pay OUT online application fees, you will also be able to understand all the important requirements for successful admission at OUT.
Important things to consider before applying online at Open University of Tanzania (OUT).
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free OUT Online application 2021/2022:
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook 2021/2022 carefully: you can check this link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2021/2022.
- Familiarize yourself with the OUT admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the OUT admission requirements, follow this link to find out more details about OUT admission requirements.
- Make a full list programs/courses you are going to apply for at the Open University of Tanzania (OUT).
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later while registering your OUT online application account through OUT Online Application system.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notification in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your OUT online application fee: Before starting the application, process make sure you have 10000 TZS Application fee on your mobile money.
How to apply for various Undergraduate programs via OUT Online Application 2021/2022 – OUT Online Application System
NOTE: To make your application easier, you are advised to use supported web browsers such as;
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Microsoft Edge.
Instructions on how to apply for various programmes at OUT through OUT OAS (https://application.OUT.ac.tz/)
VIDEO: How to apply for various Undergraduate programs via OUT Online Application 2021/2022 – OUT Online Application System
Deadline and Application fee
- Date: The application window will be open from 15 June 2021
- Application Fee: 10000/=
- Successful applicants will be notified by the end of September, 2021
Application fee should be paid via TIGO PESA, AIRTEL MONEY, M PESA, NMB, EXIM BANK or CRDB. Mode of payment will be specified after successful registration into the Online application system.