Office Administrator Cum Customer Service Office at TADB Bank – Mbeya, Kigoma, and Dodoma The jobholder reports to the Zonal Manager. He/she will be responsible for providing efficient and effective office administration and customer services.
Office Administrator Cum Customer Service Office at TADB Bank
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR CUM CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICE – 3 Vacancies (Mbeya, Kigoma, and Dodoma)
Nature and scope:
The jobholder reports to the Zonal Manager. He/she will be responsible for providing efficient and effective office administration and customer services.
- To initiate proposals for new business and develop relationships with prospective clients in conjunction with the Zonal Manager.
- To assist in expanding current business in accordance with the bank’s plans and strategies.
- To assist clients applying for the bank’s facilities and manage clients’ business relationships.
- To initiate a review of the business portfolio of the bank.
- To draft portfolio review reports.
- To carry out market research for possible expansion and development of new projects/businesses.
- To carry out any other duties assigned by Zonal Manager from time to time.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience;
- University Graduate in Economics, Business Administration, Agricultural Economics, Finance, Accounts, Banking, or related discipline.
- Computer literate
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
Mode of application and deadline
Job applicants are required to apply for these employment opportunities through bank’s portal https://www.tadb.co.tz/careers/
Please note: applicants are required to attach the following to their respective application.
- Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
- Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the candidate;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates
- Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
- Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 4.00 pm on Monday, 27th of December 2021.
For further information, please visit the Bank’s website: www.tadb.co.tz
TO APPLY, CLICK HERE!