New Job Vacancy at Mbinga Coffee Curing Company Limited – Finance and Administration Manager
Position: Finance and Administration Manager
Mbinga Coffee Curing Company Limited is a company limited by shares located at Mbinga District, Ruvuma Region. Its main function is to cure, treat, submit to any process, manufacture and otherwise prepare for market, wholesale or retail, coffee and all by products thereof, either in the raw or natural state or partly treated or manufactured, and for such purpose to erect all such mills, factories, works machinery and plants as may be deemed necessary or desirable.
New Job Vacancy at Mbinga Coffee Curing Company Limited
Mbinga Coffee Curing Company Limited seeks a qualified Finance and Administrative Manager to support the financial, human resource and administrative functions of the company. This dynamic and challenging role requires an individual with exceptional attention to detail, initiative, and interest in supporting the growth of an organization dedicated to improving the operating activities of the company. The ideal candidate will be responsible in leading, directing and managing the day-to-day finance and administrative activities of the company, including budget preparation and administration, accounting, banking and cash management and financial reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee operation of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met;
- Oversees the adequacy and soundness of the company’s accounting and internal control systems;
- Ensure financial and accounting records are maintained timely and accurately;
- Manage the preparation of the company’s annual budget and financial forecast report;
- Ensure compliance with tax related issues, tax audits and tax returns;
- Formulate strategic and long-term business plans of the company;
- Prepare annual financial statements and provide required support to external auditors;
- Ensure proper procurement policies and guidelines are followed when procuring goods and services;
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices;
- Oversee administrative functions to ensure efficient and consistent operations;
- Supervise an administrative team to ensure delegation of functions and timely quality performance;
- Develop and oversee a recruitment process;
- Conducting Training Needs Assessment and evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations;
- Oversee the coordination and Implementation of annual performance reviews Including the staff satisfaction assessment;
- Ensure compliance with the national laws, rules, regulations and guidelines and update or review them accordingly;
- Provide strategic guidance and assistance in financial and administrative operations problem solving;
- Performs any other duties as may from time to time be assigned to him/her by the General Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma majoring in Accounting, field from a recognized higher learning institution;
- Must possess full accounting professional qualifications i.e. CPA or ACCA;
- Must be registered by NBAA in the category of Associate Certified Public Accountants (ACPA);
- Master’s Degree in accounting, finance or related field will be an added advantage;
- Minimum of 7 years of accounting and financial experience, with at least 3 years at the managerial or supervisory level;
- Background in audit and coffee industry will be highly preferred;
- In-depth understanding of IFRS, GAAPs and accounting principles;
- Experience in computerized accounting;
- Ability to assign, co-ordinate and review the work of subordinates;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with the public, government and staff members;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
- A very high level of integrity, honesty and sense of responsibility.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates must submit their applications, in writing, to reach the under-mentioned address two weeks from the date of advertsiment, at 5.00 p.m. EAT. Applications must include a duly signed application letter, updated CV with names and full contact details of three reputable referees and copies of academic, professional and other relevant certificates. Late applications received will not be considered.
The General Manager,
Mbinga Coffee Curing Company Limited,
P.O. Box 127,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tenure and Remuneration
A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates for the post;
Mbinga Coffee Curing Company limited is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply;
Staff will be employed on contract and pensionable terms.