New Job Vacancy at Coca Cola Kwanza Limited – Quality Controller
Reference Number CCB210208-8
Job Title: Quality Controller
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Manufacturing department. We are looking for talented individuals with relevant skills and experience in food technology for Quality Controller position. The successful candidate will directly report to the respective Quality Assurance Team Leader.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The incumbent will be responsible for;
1. Build strategic SHEQ understanding
2. Drive quality improvement in Manufacturing
3. Manage the laboratory
4. Maintain safety, health and environment standards
5. Comply with quality systems, standards and practices
6. Interpret, apply GLP and GMP requirement in the laboratory
7. Comply with requirement of the QMS, Policies, SOP’s and work instructions
8. Conduct SPC studies according to the SPC procedures
9. Ensure the alignment of quality control with the supply chain way principles and work practices
Skills, Experience & Education
The incumbent should have at least a Degree in Food Science technology, 2 years practical relevant experience preferably with FMCG, computer literate, flexible team player and team builder, assertive and persuasive, problem solving technique and demonstrate high integrity.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
The deadline for submitting the application is 22nd January, 2021.