New Job Opportunity at SAT – Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania – Consultant, Sustainable Agriculture, Tanzania Morogoro, Tanzania
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
FOR EXTERNAL PROJECT EVALUATION OF CURRICULUM IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT FOR TRAINING INSTITUTES (CISTI) PROJECT
Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania (SAT) is seeking to hire a consultant(s) to conduct a comprehensive external evaluation for the Liechtenstein Development Service (LED) funded project “Curriculum Implementation Supports for Training Institutes (CISTI)”. The evaluator is free to propose the methodologies and tools that will be used in the evaluation exercise. These Terms of Reference (ToR) serve as a request for proposals from individual consultants/firms interested in conducting this evaluation.
New Job Opportunity at SAT – Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania – Consultant, 2021
The consultant(s) will be expected to submit the following deliverables in line with the agreed deadlines:
- Inception report with detailed interpretation of terms of reference, clearly stating the approach, methodology, workplan and instruments/tools for undertaking the evaluation exercise including a tabulation plan of how each indicator will be obtained;
- One electronic file of the clean (final) qualitative and quantitative data collected;
- Draft final evaluation report which shall be presented to SAT management team for comments within two weeks after submission;
- Validation workshop report(s) and presentation of preliminary evaluation findings
- Final evaluation report with ATIs individual reports as appendices; Three hard bound copies of final evaluation report, soft copies of the reports and data sets, a summary version of the final evaluation report (max.2 pages), copies of the relevant data collection tools, a compendium of photographs of the major scenes observed during evaluation and a snapshot view of individual reports for each ATI visited.
- All of the above-mentioned documents shall be submitted to SAT management team within 15 days after completion of the fieldwork.
Qualifications and expertise
- A post graduate degree in relevant discipline related to this assignment.
- Excellent track record in designing and conducting quantitative and qualitative research, analysis and evaluation.
- Proven experience of minimum 5 years in undertaking evaluation of donor funded projects related to education, agriculture and development sectors, research and analysis.
- Ability to produce well written, analytical reports in English is essential.
- Knowledge of evaluation of capacity building activities and familiarity with the theory of change technique.
- Experience of evaluating Technical, Vocational Education and Training (TVET) based projects/programs.
Interested applicants should submit; (1) a cover letter of expression of interest, (2) curriculum vitae, (3) a technical proposal explaining their comprehension of the ToR, and how they would approach this assignment, summarising the methodologies, and approaches they plan to use including a timeline (4) financial proposal outlining their expected fees for undertaking the assignment, (5) a sample of two reports of similar or related evaluations undertaken. Please send your application electronically via [email protected]kilimo.org by 10th December 2021 with the subject line of the email CISTI project external evaluation. The review of proposals starts immediately and will continue until a suitable consultant is identified and closed on 10th December 2021
For more information about the scope of work visit our homepage.