New Job Opportunity at CRDB Bank Plc Tanzania – Senior Specialist; General & Medical
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
Over the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the most responsive bank in the region.
New Job Opportunity at CRDB Bank Plc Tanzania
CRDB JOB OPPORTUNITIES MAY, 2021
We are a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We are always on the look out for fresh talent and we hiring people who have the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team with an environment that is conductive to creative thought
Career Opportunities: Senior Specialist; General & Medical (582)
Requisition ID 582
Responsible to grow and manage Bancassurance portfolio and identified business opportunities for all lines of business within a unit; responsible for retention thus achieving the delivery of the Business Budget as well as ensuring sustainable, profitable business operations.
- Responsible for overseeing the daily insurance sales in the respective business unit.
- Ensures compliance with organizational policies, procedures and quality standards including TIRA.
- Works in close coordination with different stakeholders to develop business strategy and articulate action plans to drive the focus of business towards archiving the company objectives.
- Undertakes internal and external training initiatives to expand the technical skills of Underwriters across the Banks.
- Responsible for ensuring all renewals are done on time and ensure maximum client retention while generating more leads and support in the closing of the same.
- To drive and support Zonal and Branch managements in terms of renewals and business acquisitions.
- Validate all proposals/inquiries/quotation received directly or through the Branches for compliance.
- Provides underwriting technical guidance on matters related to defining the scope of cover, development of policy terms, premium finance, the tenor of coverage etc. to Zone and branches in ensuring the achievement of the targets.
- Analyse sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps.
- Responsible for proposing and implementing cost-effective solutions for the efficient and effective operations of the Bank
- Find new customers and persuade existing ones to buy extra services/products (Cross and upselling).
- Submission accurate, quality and timely business reports and use these to compile departmental reports for review by senior management and the Bank management in terms of Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
- Gathering information from clients, assessing their insurance needs and risk profile.
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients including scheduling and attending meetings and understanding the nature of clients’ businesses or lives;
- Researching insurance companies policies and negotiating with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for clients at the best price.
- Arranging specialized types of insurance cover in complex cases; may involve preparing reports for insurance underwriters and surveyors and negotiating with insurers.
- To participate in driving the different Insurance marketing initiatives/campaigns. This will include ad hoc activities/promotions for the branches and media.
- To steer the development of new products with the other departments.
- Oversee the process of bidding the tenders and after-sale services to corporate clients.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in any related Business subjects from the accredited higher learning institution.
- Minimum of 5 years experience within the Insurance Industry with 4 years of sales experience.
- Expertise in medical and General Insurance business.
- Excellent planning & organization skills.
- Ability to multitask.
Deadline- 23rd May, 2021.