New Job Opportunities At AMUCTA, 50 New Job Opportunities At Archbishop Mihayo University College of Tabora (AMUCTA) June, 2021 – Various Posts
The Archbishop Mihayo University College of Tabora (AMUCTA) is a constituent college ofSt. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT). AMUCTA is an independent higher-learning institution governed by the Board of Trustees and the University Council under the Catholic Bishops of Tanzania (Tanzania Episcopal Conference).
The Archbishop Mihayo University College of Tabora (AMUCTA) is located at Viziwi (Deaf Mute Institute) along Lumumba Street in Tabora municipality. The University is very close to the bus stand, the railway station, and the Tabora airport. It is also along Nzega road and adjacent to Tabora Teachers College.
Archbishop Mihayo University College of Tabora (AMUCTA) invites qualified Tanzanians to apply for the following positions below….
50 New Job Opportunities At AMUCTA – Archbishop Mihayo University College of Tabora
- Assistant Lecturer in Special Needs Education:
- Deaf-Blindness: 3 posts
- Visual Impairment:6 posts
- Hearing Impairment:6 posts
- Speech/Language Impairment:3 posts)
- Intellectual Impairment:3 posts
- Autism: 3 posts
- Assistant Lecturer in Geography: 1 post
- Assistant Lecturer in History: 1 post
- Assistant Lecturer in Kiswahili Syntax: 1 post
- Assistant Lecturer in Kiswahili Literature: 1 post
- Assistant Lecturer in English and/or Linguistics: 2 posts
- Assistant Lecturer in Literature: 2 posts
- Assistant Lecturer in Economics: 3 posts
- Assistant Lecturer in Accountancy: 3 posts
- Assistant Lecturer in Bookkeeping: 3 posts
- Assistant Lecturer in Mathematics: 3 posts
- Tutorial Assistants in Special Needs Education: 6 posts
- A PhD in the relevant discipline will be an added advantage for a lecturer position. Those for Assistant Lecturer positions should have a Master’s Degree, while Tutorial Assistants should have a Bachelor’s Degree. All applicants must have at least a GPA of 4.0 at Master’s level and 3.5 at Bachelor’s Degree level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting lectures, seminars/tutorials and evaluation for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, as the case may be;
- Setting, moderating, invigilating and marking assignments, tests and examinations;
- Supervising projects, research and practical training activities;
- Conducting research, consultancy, outreach and publication activities;
- Organising and participating in relevant meetings, workshops, conferences and seminar; and
- Carrying out any other relevant duties assigned by the university authorities.
How to Apply
All applications should be addressed to the Deputy Principal for Administration and Finance; P.O.Box 801, Tabora, or be submitted through the university email address: [email protected] The application letters should be accompanied with certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts, Birth Certificates and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV). The CV should indicate the names and contacts of three referees.
Remuneration: Attractive packages will be offered consonant with qualifications.
Terms of Employment: A three-year contract, which is renewable upon one’s satisfactory performance.
The deadline for submitting the application is 15th July, 2021.