10 New Internships Opportunities at Musoma Utalii Training College June, 2021
About the College
Musoma Utalii Training College is a college registered by Ministry of Education, National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and Vocational Education Training Authority (VETA). We are offering different courses as per society needs.
The College is located near Bweri Bus Terminal in Musoma municipality. It is an oldest College in Lake Zone with 21 years from its establishment.
10 New Internships Opportunities at Musoma Utalii Training College
The College is looking for the personnel who can cover the following INTERNSHIPS vacancies below:
The College is looking for qualified candidates who can share their skills and experiences in promoting trainings to students of different courses. The program aims at accumulating views, approaches and skills to scholars from different colleges in the following courses:
Food Production (10 posts)
MONTHLY INCOME: Each candidate under this program will receive a monthly package of Tsh. 300,000/-
OCCUPATION: Food Production (10 posts)
INTERNSHIP LOCATION: Musoma – Mara – Tanzania
INTERNSHIP DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– To teach Food Production core and Cross-cutting Modules as per VETA curriculum.
– To utilize an adopted course of study, instructional program guidelines, and other materials in planning and developing scheme of training.
– To conduct teaching and instructional activities, using educational equipment, materials, books, and other learning aids. And instructional level of students from varied socio- economic and cultural backgrounds, and who possess a range of mental and emotional maturity.
– To review analyze and evaluate the history, background, and assessment of students in designing instructional programs to meet individual educational needs.
– To provide group and individual instruction to motivate students, and effectively utilizes the time available for instructional activities.
– To maintain appropriate standards of student behavior, using behavioral management strategies and techniques, including positive reinforcement and behavior shaping procedures.
– To review, analyze, evaluate, and report student’s academic, social and emotional growth
– To Prepare, administer, score, record, and report the results of criterion referenced tests, and administer, score, record, and report the results of group standardized tests in evaluating students growth and progress.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: should have a good command of English, and Swahili language
QUALIFICATIONS: Certificate or Diploma in Culinary (Food Production) from recognized Institution. Possession of Vocational Teachers Training Certificate will be required.
Mode of application
All applicants should send their cover letters, copies of their Secondary education certificates, professional certificates (Academic certificates and Transcript) and their relevant CV’s through [email protected] for more details; contact P.O BOX 1488, Musoma. +255755017166 or 0758293171, the Vice principal of Musoma Utalii Training College – Musoma,
The deadline of application is 12th July 2021 before 4:00 pm.