HESLB release date Names of Loan Beneficiary 2021.
When HESLB Announce names of Loan Beneficiary 2021 The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) is a body corporate established under Act No.9 of 2004 (as amended in 2007, 2014 and 2016) with the objective of assisting needy and eligible Tanzania students to access loans and grants for higher education. HESLB Notice To Public Date To Release Loan Beneficiaries Names
How to check majina waliopata mkopo 2021/2022
When Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) release (majina waliopata mkopo 2021/2022) the list of students who have qualified for study loans for the 2021/2022 academic year. HESLB List of Successful Loan Beneficiaries will be available for download here and on the official website of HESLB www.heslb.go.tz.
Also you can see you loan allocation by using your OLAMS account that was used to apply for loan when window opened for the academic year of 2021/2022
When Names Of Beneficiaries Announced 2021/22?
Tarehe Ya kutangaza majina ya mkopo. We would like to inform the loan applicants for the academic year 2021/2022 that HESLB Names of Loan beneficiaries 2021/22 will be announced around 20th October 2021 according to TCU Almanac of 2021/22
- Majina Ya Waliokosea Kuomba Mkopo HESLB 2021
- HESLB Beneficiaries Reminded to repay loans
- HESLB Loan Application Status 2021/2022
- HESLB Helping Desk |Mawasiliano HESLB | HESLB Contacts | HESLB Olas Login
- HESLB Loan allocation status 2021/2022
HESLB Loan Allocation Status 2021/2022
When you login in your account can be either located for loan on not, so the following below is how status show for both
What to do if you are not located for loan..?
If you will not be succeed to get loan when names released don’t give up because there is a lot of students in Tanzania Universities study without HESLB loan. Thus have time to participate your parents and other relatives so as they can get prepared to take you University for their own cost.
But there will be HESLB appeal window for those who didn’t not allocated for loan though have all qualifications or criteria. You can take this opportunity to appeal so as you can get allocated for loan
The main mandates of HESLB include:
- To assist, on a loan basis, needy students who secure admission in accredited higher learning institutions, but who have no economic power to pay for the costs of their education
- To collect due loans from loan beneficiaries and use it as revolving fund to sustain operations of the Board
- To create synergies through establishing strategic partnerships in student financing ecosystem
When HESLB Announce Names of Loan Beneficiary 2021