District Manager At Old Mutual Tanzania (Mbeya)
To develop and grow the business by driving a good relationship between Clients, Agents Brokers and Banks in region in a manner that ensures achievement of set business targets
- Direct and control the branch team to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and aligned so as to achieve company’s objectives.
- Raise the company’s profile and enhancing its visibility by positioning it strategically in the Industry through Brand Positioning and Brand Building
- Develop effective branch marketing strategies by creating a sustainable and comprehensive sales and marketing plans.
- Analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor information at UAP Branch.
- Support Branch in establish innovative processes to manage existing customer expectations
- Ensure a standardized service to all customers from Underwriting to Claims
- Growing the company’s portfolio through mining of new and existing clients.
- Facilitation in product development.
- Support Branch staffs in in recruitment, training and development of a robust sales team.
- Reviewing attrition and assisting in designing retention strategies.
- Maintaining effective communication by establishing healthy PR with customers, management, internal departments in accordance with corporate strategy.
- Handle branch quotations based on proposals and requests to source business and satisfy customers
- Daily servicing of clients to nurture the relationship between the company and our customers
- Conduct branch market intelligence to get information
- Provide support services and training to agents, DSF and Banks partners
- Public Relations – adverts, entertaining media houses to keep clients happy
Premium payment is as per new Law amendment cash and carry no credit to be given to a client.
Education: BA: Marketing And Business Management (Required)
District Manager At Old Mutual Tanzania (Mbeya), 2021
Closing Date 27 August 2021.