ATCL Tanzania Vacancies (48 POSTS)The deadline for submitting the application is 23 December 2020
ATCL Tanzania Vacancies. Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet as part of implementation of its five-year Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2021/2022.
In line with this expansion, the Company is also making some reforms in Engineering and Maintenance section to accommodate the business needs.
ATCL Tanzania Vacancies (48 POSTS)
Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions:
- SALES AND RESERVATION (2 POSTS)
- PILOT IN-COMMAND (20 posts)
- CO-PILOT (FIRST OFFICER) (20 POSTS)
- AIRCRAFT LOADER CUM CLEANER (2 POST)
- TRAFFIC LIAISONOFFICER (4 POSTS)
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Copy of birth certificate, passport or Citizen Identity Card
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences.
Applicants should consider the following closing dates for each post as follows: Within Fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement
The application letters should be directed to the following address: –
Managing Director and CEO,
Air Tanzania Company Limited,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 23 December 2020