Assistant Accountant at Reliance Insurance Company (T) Limited
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2021 / NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2021
Reliance Insurance Company (T) LTD
The position calls for broad knowledge of Accounts and Finance as whole.
- The Assistant Accountant’s role will be to Reconcile account statement from bank and ensure that the bank statements are collected on weekly and monthly basis and reconcile timely and report discrepancies
- Check daily cash summary to ensure that all receipt have been booked and banked properly and clear all unallocated receipts and JVs.
- Premium and other debt collection by ensure preparation and delivery of account statement monthly to all debtors statement and follow up payment overdue amounts
- Facultative statements, reconciliation and confirmation (debtors and Creditors)
- Monitor facultative instalments payment and payments done. VAT returns filling and payment
- Any other work as may be assigned from time to time
Requirements – Essential
- University Degree in, Finance, Accounting, Commerce,
- 3 years relevant experience
- Effective communication skills
All applications should be attached with a Letter of Application, Copies of Certificates and the Transcripts, 3 Referees and complete contact details.
The Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company (T) Ltd
3rd &4th Floor, Reliance House, Plot no 356, UN Road Upanga
P.o.Box 9826, Dar es Salaam
Email: [email protected]