Accountant at Roads Fund Board
The Roads Fund Board (RFB) is a Government Institution under the Ministry of Works, Transport and Communication established by the Road and Fuel Tolls Act, CAP 220. The Board invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacancy:
Accountant at Roads Fund Board 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- To file all accounting documents properly;
- To properly record and file all invoices after payments;
- To follow-up outstanding payments;
- To maintain employees’ ledger for staff advances, loans or imprest;
- To maintain accurate registers for debtors;
- To prepare bank reconciliation statements;
- To assist in preparing reports on revenue, expenditure and returns;
- To assist in preparing the Fund’s financial statements;
- To assist in preparing monthly pay-slips for staff;
- To keep records and payroll registers;
- To participate in preparing Journal Vouchers and monthly payroll; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
Holder of Bachelor’s Degree/Advanced Diploma in Accountancy or related field from recognised Institutions with Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (T) in the category of Graduate Accountant. He/she must have a working experience of not less than four years in the related field.
Terms of engagement
Terms of engagement for this post will be permanent and pensionable.
He/she should be able to work diligently during and after office hours, promote team work, comprehend and communicate, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be paid depending on qualifications and experience.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application letters accompanied by a typed CV, Certified copies of Academic Certificates, academic transcripts, Names of three Referees, Current postal address, Phone Number and E-mail address, should reach the undersigned not later than 03rd August, 2021. The Board will verify all information contained in the application and documents submitted. Public Servants should channel their applications through their employers. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The Roads Fund Board is an equal opportunity employer, hence women are highly encouraged to apply.
Roads Fund Manager,
Roads Fund Board,
P.O. Box 993,
The deadline for submitting the application is 03 August 2021.